HILLSBORO, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc. (NASDAQ: TQNT), a leading RF solutions
supplier and technology innovator, announced today that the Compensation
Committee of its Board of Directors approved a stock option award for an
aggregate of 150,000 shares of TriQuint's common stock under the
Company's 2008 Inducement Award Program to one new employee. The stock
option grant was effective March 7, 2013. The options will vest 25
percent on March 7, 2014 with the remaining 75 percent vesting quarterly
over the next three years, and have an exercise price of $4.58, which
was the closing price of TriQuint's common stock on March 7, 2013. The
option grant expires on March 7, 2023.
TriQuint's Compensation Committee, which is solely comprised of
independent directors, approved the grant of the stock options on
February 13, 2013 in accordance with NASDAQ Listing Standard 5635(c)(4).
Facts About TriQuint
Founded in 1981, TriQuint Semiconductor (NASDAQ: TQNT) is a leading
global provider of innovative RF solutions and foundry services for the
world's top communications, defense and aerospace companies. People and
organizations around the world need real-time, all-the-time connections;
TriQuint products help reduce the cost and increase the performance of
connected mobile devices and the networks that deliver critical voice,
data and video communications. With the industry's broadest technology
portfolio, recognized R&D leadership, and expertise in high-volume
manufacturing, TriQuint creates standard and custom products using
gallium arsenide (GaAs), gallium nitride (GaN), surface acoustic wave
(SAW) and bulk acoustic wave (BAW) technologies. The Company has
ISO9001-certified manufacturing facilities in the U.S., production in
Costa Rica, and design centers in North America and Germany. For more
information, visit www.triquint.com.
TriQuint: Reach Further, Reach Faster™
TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.
VP of Finance & Administration, CFO
Brandi Frye, +1-503-615-9488
Source: TriQuint Semiconductor, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media